Cuisine ~ Sample Menu
- Chilled Pea Soup With Parmesan Ice-Cream
- Butternut Squash Soup With Spinach Sorbet
- Chilled Avocado And Lime Soup
- Chilled Gazpacho Soup
- Jerusalem Artichoke Soup With A Duck Ragout
- Beet Soup With Creme Fraiche
- Crab Chowder With Corn Puree
- Duck Liver Parfait, Confit Of Duck Leg, Plum Chutney, Raspberry Reduction And Homemade Focaccia Bread
- Pan Seared Sea Scallops, Sautéed Spring Cabbage With Bacon, Mango Dressing And Broccoli Shoots
- Tomato And Galician Prawn Salad With Avocado Salsa And Tomato Dressing
- Goats Cheese, Date And Spinach Ravioli, Roasted Goats Cheese And Char Roasted Peppers, Walnut Dressing And Fried Sage
- Parmesan Risotto, Rocket Salad And Parmesan Biscuits
- Seared Foie Gras With Red Onion Marmalade, Caramelized Figs And Pan Toast
- Steamed Smokey Sea-Bass With Candied Egg Plant Puree, Pak Choy And Egg Plant Chips
- Herb Crusted Cod Fillet With Spicy Homemade Ketchup
- Poached Loch Duart Salmon With Pesto And Homemade Pan Fried Gnocchi
- Pan Seared Fillet Of Wild Turbot With Roasted Aubergine Puree, Capers And Black Olive Sauce
- Red Mullet With Spicy Peppers, Chorizo And Black Olives
- Lobster Tail Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing, Pickled Daikon And Ginger Salt
- Fresh Local Clams With Fresh Coriander Tagliatelle Tomato And Herb Dressing
- Key West Prawns Singapore Style With Soba Noodles
- Wagyu Beef With Smoked Pommes Puree And Roasted Artichokes
- Organic Oven Roasted Chicken Breast With Spinach And Sun-Dried Tomato Relish
- Roast Rack Of Lamb With Spiced Onion And Olive Sauce
- Confit Of Duck Leg With Sweet Red Cabbage, Cauliflower Puree, Thyme And A Reduced Pan Jus.
- Slow Braised Loin Of Veal, Parsnip Puree, Purple Sprouted Broccoli, Silver Skin Onion And Red Wine Sauce.
- Braised Lamb Shank, Potato, Parsnip And Butternut Squash Puree, Shredded Sugar Snap Peas, And A Reduced Pan Jus.
- Chocolate And Mango Mille Feuille With Mango Parfait
- Raspberry Cream Tart With A Caramel Cage
- Pistachio Soufflé With Sesame Tuille Biscuits
- Honey And Vanilla Yoghurt Panna Cotta, Pistachio Ice-Cream, Praline Biscuits
- Carrot And White Chocolate Fondant With Dark Chocolate Sorbet
- Tiramisu With Coffee Granita
Head Chef Anthony Park
Second Chef Ian Spencer
Anton joins Solemar after extensive charter experience on yachts such as S/Y Parsifal and Anemos, and M/Y Lady M. Anton can turn his hand to a wide range of cuisine including French, Mediterranean, Italian, Indian and Asian fusion styles. He is also able to cater to specific dietary needs.
Ian Spencer hails from a wee Irish fishing village on the County Down where he developed his love for Seafood and all things fishy. He would often be seen picking cockles with his Dad. His cooking career started on the island of Corsica where he actually worked with our Head Chef Anton and now they have been reunited.